Sunday, March 20, 2011

The First Week...

ideas for fundraisers
There are a few experiences in my life where I have had that "something bigger than myself" feeling, and this is one of them.

This past week has been exciting and fun for Ella and me. Writing that brings about pain because I know that tragic events had to occur for "Hope for Japan by Ella" to even exist. But those events happened and that is out of our control. All we can do now is pray and help in any way that we can. I am fortunate to be able to help, while encouraging creativity and instilling selflessness in my child.

I would like to share a quote that rings true for me:
"No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure." - Emma Goldman

As you see, we met our goal for the week. Yes! Stay tuned for the reveal of Ella's new artwork tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message!