Thursday, March 17, 2011

Meeting Goals...

school fundraising ideas

So, here we are at 2:30 am. I'm tired, but my spirit is full and that is what keeps me going.  I am astounded by the generosity I have witnessed over the past week - from Hope for Japan supporters and humanitarians throughout the world. Humankind is beautiful.

In just three days, Hope for Japan (HFJ) has raised nearly $500 and stolen the hearts of many (Ella's pretty good at that). At this rate, HFJ can meet the goal of $5000 in just one month; and that is what we intend to do. But we need your help. Please forward the HFJ blog and Ella's appeal video to friends/family/colleagues - share it on Facebook, tweet it on Twitter, tack it on a cork board in a cafe, shout it from the mountaintops! It will make a difference. Thank you for your support.

Keeping those who are suffering in my prayers,

Jane (Ella's mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message!